Today we proudly present the second beta release of the 0.2 series of QMC2, which is in sync with SDLMAME 0.125 (also released today).
There are not too many new features, but some are worth an update. Here are the most important changes / additions:
- Polish translation of emulator options template completed (Julian Sikorski)
- French translation by Vincent Bousquet – great job, thanks!
- Improved template reader for emulator options (using QXmlStreamReader)
- Template syntax changed to a new format to allow for easier translation (this format is not compatible with older versions of QMC2!)
- Game’s short name (the game ID) is now also included in the gamelist and can be used for sorting
A lot of work has been done to the upcoming direct GUI control via a joystick, but it’s not yet complete (and disabled by default for this release). If you would like to test what has already been done, make sure you have the SDL devel packages installed and compile QMC2 with “JOYSTICK=1”.
See change-log for more information.
The QMC2 dev-team