QMC2 0.2.b4 has been released. It’s lined up with SDLMAME 0.127 which has also been released today.
We have a few new features, some important bug-fixes and even more improvements this time. The major changes include:
- The joystick test and calibration widgets are now enclosed in scrollable areas to allow for better handling of high amounts of axes and buttons – PS3 / Sixasis users will profit most (though there are still some open issues with Sixasis controllers left)
- Minor speed improvements for loading of XML and gamelist caches by reading data block-wise
- Trimmed XML cache data – saves memory and disk space
- Display the number of (real/virtual) CPUs on the system information page
- The frontend and emulator log browsers can now be limited to the amount of lines they keep in memory
See change-log for more information.
The QMC2 dev-team