Monthly Archive: July 2010
QMC2 0.2.b16 has been released today!
The most important changes this time include:
- Enhanced emulator configuration template format to allow for OS-specific handling of certain options and attributes
- The ini-importer now cleanly handles white space in string values
- The built-in MP3 player received another set of improvements and fixes
- Generally, QMC2 now better supports Qt 4.6 environments
- Major efforts have been made to cleanly support Mac OS X (however, there’s a Qt/Phonon bug on that platform which causes a crash on exit)
The emulator configuration templates are in sync with MAME 0.139 and MESS 0.138 (if required, template updates for MESS 0.139 will follow when it’s released).
See the change-log for more information.
The QMC2 dev-team