QMC2 0.69 has been released. It’s synced with MAME 0.179 which was released yesterday!
This time there’s an important bug fix for the ROMAlyzer that makes it handle sets correctly which contain multiple dumps with the same CRC but different contents. Also, the ROMAlyzer’s former check-sum wizard has been renamed to check-sum finder as its (meanwhile wrong) auto-repair feature has been dropped. This functionality is much better accomplished by using the collection rebuilder!
The source code is now available in the download section. As always, expect updated binary packages within the next few hours and days.
The QMC2 dev-team
Full change-log for 0.69:
- fix: ROMAlyzer: when identifying dumps contained in zip- or 7z-archives, fall back to a member’s file name if its CRC exists multiple times within the archive
- fix: when the loading animation was initially hidden and switched on later the gif movie wasn’t scaled (minor)
- imp: updated category.ini to MAME 0.179
- imp: updated minizip to a newer git revision (as of 09-OCT-2016)
- imp: updated PDF.js to a newer git revision (as of 30-SEP-2016)
- imp: ROMAlyzer: the check-sum wizard has been renamed to ‘check-sum finder’ and its auto-repair feature has been removed (it’s no longer required, the collection rebuilder is much better at this)
- imp: emulator configuration templates updated to MAME 0.179 (added new core search path option ‘swpath’)