QMC2 0.71 has just been released. It’s in sync with MAME 0.182 which was released yesterday (yes, we skipped 0.181, see post below) !
Besides two important software-list related bug-fixes we’ve updated the bundled versions of zlib and the LZMA SDK (7-zip) to their latest releases. Since both steps were fairly big code-wise, this should generally improve/modernize archive compatibility and performance. See the change-log below for more details!
The source code is now available in the download section. As always, expect updated binary packages within the next few hours and days.
The QMC2 dev-team
Full change-log for 0.71:
- fix: software-lists: corrected the initial update of custom software artwork when the images are loaded from a zip- or 7z-archive (BT #137)
- fix: software-lists: avoid a possible crash when recreating the software-list XML cache DB
- imp: updated category.ini to MAME 0.182
- imp: updated PDF.js to a newer git revision (as of 12-JAN-2017)
- imp: updated the emulator configuration templates to MAME 0.182 (added HTTP server and PortAudio options)
- imp: updated the bundled version of zlib to 1.2.11 (see zlib’s change-log for details)
- imp: updated the bundled version of the LZMA SDK to 16.04 (see LZMA SDK’s homepage for details)